- Alleviate pain and tightness in the muscles, and joints
- Assess the underlying cause of pain and discomfort
- Increase the range of motion in the joints
- Reduce problems in the spine due to poor posture or injury
- Offer a non-invasive treatment for persistent pain and discomfort
- Helps pregnant women adapt to physical and hormonal changes in their body
- Reduces tension in the body that causes a headache or a migraine
Wednesday, 4 July 2018
Not all who wander are lost....
Some are just looking for Osteopathy.
Have you considered whether Osteopathy could help you but not known how to find out more?
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy is an effective form of manual medicine that aims to restore the body’s musculoskeletal system to a state of balance. Osteopathy uses a unique system of diagnosis and treatment that emphasises the structural integrity of the body to treat many disorders that result in pain and dysfunction.
What are the benefits?
You can expect the following benefits:
Osteopathy also offers advantages that most people tend to overlook such as providing comfort for people suffering from chronic diseases such as arthritis and Asthma. Moreover, the treatment can help prevent recurrence of an injury or acute health problems by improving lifestyle factors through a series of relaxation techniques, exercise and dietary advice as well as education about risk factors.
If you're still unsure if Osteopathy is right for you we are more than happy to give you a FREE 15 minute Osteopathic back and health assessment check.
Call or email us to make your appointment 01270 629933 or email