Wednesday 3 June 2020

WeaverHouse COVID-19 Update 03 June 2020





Hi everyone !

Once again, I hope this message finds you all well.

I am pleased to announce that WeaverHouse will be opening its doors again on Tues 09 June 2020 ! All PPE has been put in place, as always the safety of our patients, Associates and staff, remains paramount.

We are starting with a soft opening for June only - this will consist of 1 Osteopath, Chris and 1 Podiatrist, Michael. They will working alongside my Client Services Manager, Nicola, on duty covering reception.

The reason I have taken this approach, is that as a practice, we can test the waters on what does and does not work. This will give me enough time to alter things accordingly, before the rest of the team joins us at the beginning of July.

Chris and Michael have limited slots left in their diaries, so if you would like an appointment, please call the practice and leave a message. One of the team will get back to you within 24 hours to book you in.

The practice may look different, as we have had no choice but to adapt to a 'minimal' effect. We have had to switch the coffee and water dispensers off, and clear loose items that we always use to dress the practice - but rest assured, as soon as we are able, we will return to where we were before this awful virus changed all our lives.

Whilst our governing body has set out rules and regulations we have to adhere to, our standards remain extremely high, and we will strive to deliver the outstanding service that we are renowned for.

Once you have made your appointment, your text alert reminder will include information on your visit to WeaverHouse.

I would like to thank you so much for your patience and loyalty towards the practice. The practice could have opened sooner, but I would not risk the health and welfare of all until appropriate processes were introduced. My final phase is a further risk assessment to be carried out by Nicola and I on Saturday 06 June, 3 days before we reopen.

I know I speak for the whole team when I say how excited we are about seeing you all ! We look forward to hearing what new skills you have learnt, or dishes you have mastered, or indeed anything else you have been doing whilst on lockdown!

Warmest Regards

Andrew Antoniou
Practice Manager
WeaverHouse

No comments:

Post a Comment